Anakage Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Anakage Technologies Pvt. Ltd (collectively, "Anakage," "we," or "us") respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, event attendees, job applicants and Website (as defined below) visitors.
The following Privacy Statement explains the different ways in which we collect, use, and share personal information about you. We will collect information only on the basis of the specified notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement only covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained: (i) through the Anakage websites ("Website"); and (ii) event registration or attendance information for events hosted by us or our business partners where we collect information from registrants and attendees (“Events”).
It applies to:
- individuals with whom Anakage may have had contact for business purposes, either on our own account or on behalf of third parties or organisations
- individuals who are employed by or otherwise associated with Anakage suppliers, vendors, or professional advisors
- individuals who are involved in Events/seminars conducted by Anakage
- individuals with whom Anakage has contact during a recruitment process; and
- individuals who have opted to receive communications from Anakage.
How We Collect Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about you that broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information you voluntarily provide us:
- When filling out forms on our Website (including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number).
- When you use’ contact us’ features of our Website, register, or request further information or services from us.
- When you register to use a demo or developer instance of our cloud service.
- When you enter a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- When you contact us.
- Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website or attendance to an Event, including without limitation, billing information.
- When you accept our management’s or staff’s social or networking site’s connect requests or communication.
- Information from third parties
From time to time, we may collect and use information we receive about you from third parties in connection with your use of the Website or attendance to an Event. We also use third parties for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts, and to identify areas for improvement.
We may combine information we collect from third parties with information you provide us to update, expand or provide you with tailored information regarding our products, services and Events.
- Google Analytics
What information will we collect?
Information Provided by you: Including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number
Information Collected through ‘Contact Us’ and ‘Schedule a Demo’ features: Name, Organisation Name, E-mail address, Phone Number, Message, Subject (to select): Schedule a demo, Partnership, Job Opportunities, and Others.
Information Collected through contests or promotions we sponsor: Name, Organisation Name, E-mail address, Phone Number
Information Collected through Events: Name, Organisation Name, E-mail address, Phone Number
Information Collected through Management’s or Staff’s social or networking site’s connect requests or communication: Profiles on Social Networking Sites including Name, Organisation name, E-mail id, Education details, and phone number (if available).
Information Collected from third parties: Name, Organization Name, E-mail ids, Phone numbers
How We Use Information Collected
We may use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To register you for Events you sign up for with us and populate profiles for you in our records.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences (for example, we may use your information to contact you to further discuss your interests in our services and products or other Events).
- To occasionally send marketing information like updates on products and services offered by us where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you. Such information is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests. If not required, unsubscribe to such emails by clicking on unsubscribe button in such emails.
Legal Basis for Processing
We at Anakage process personal data if we have a lawful basis. Our lawful basis is as follows:
Consent: We process your data only if you have given your consent freely for the same. Where you have consented to a particular processing, you have a right to withdraw the consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a request using the details set out in the "Contact Information" section below.
Contractual necessity: We process your personal data only when it is necessary for the performance of contract. For example, if the processing is necessary in order to fulfil our commitments under the applicable terms of service.
Legal Obligation: We process your data only if the use of your information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Legitimate Interest: We process your data on the grounds of legitimate interest for example to provide our services, to occasionally send marketing information like updates on products and services and to monitor the performance of the products/services.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact Information” section below.
For the purposes of the Services, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies to collect certain information. “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your hard drive by a Web server when you access our Services
The categories of cookies used are
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are needed to run our website, keep it secure, and comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement Cookies: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyse the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
You have the option of blocking or not allowing cookies, which is provided for by our cookie banner asking you which type of cookie you wish to enable.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Services are not directed to children under 16. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to use the Sites and Services or to disclose Personal data. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16 or if a customer becomes aware that a child below 16 years has provided their personal data, please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact information’ section of this notice to ask us to delete the personal data.
Security Measures to Protect your Data
We implement security controls to prevent breaches and unauthorised access to your data.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Customer Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Examples of security measures include physical access controls, HTTPS, restricted access to data, monitoring for threats and vulnerabilities, etc.
Protection of personal information
Our Sites and Services use commercial efforts to maintain safeguards for the protection of your Personal Information
Anakage takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Who would we disclose your information to and why?
We may disclose your information to:
- Employees and Subsidiaries: We at Anakage might share your personal data with our employees, and subsidiaries that need to know in order to help us provide our services or to process the information on our behalf.
- Legal Requirement: We provide your personal data when we are required to provide such information in response to a court order or other applicable laws or legal processes.
- To prevent fraud and protect rights: We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Anakage and users, or the public. We also share your information with fraud prevention agencies and other organisations to allow us to undertake the checks set out below. We will supply details of such agencies on request;
- If we have consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. Where we rely on your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact information’ section of this notice.
- Third-Party vendors: Anakage provides your personal data to third parties such as our IT providers, services providers etc who are obligated to use the personal data that we share with them for the purpose of provision of their services to us in order to help us run our business.
- Tax Authorities: Relevant tax, payments and customs authority, who may pass this on to tax authorities in other jurisdictions. The is tax regulations require us to collect information about each investor’s tax residency;
- Regulators and Auditors: The regulators, the Financial Conduct Authority, or any relevant regulatory authority where they are entitled to require disclosure; also, we may be required to share information with auditors appointed by the providers of such products or services;
- To Comply with Laws: If we receive a request for information, we may disclose if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process. We may also share your personal data to an acquirer in the event of a sale of substantially all of our assets or other change of control transactions.
Data Policy for Web Extension
We collect anonymous usage data. The data is stored on the client's server. We do not collect any financial or personal information. The information is used to improve the user experience of tours. We do not share this information with any external party.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your Personal Information may be transferred to and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws are different from the laws of your country and may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
These international transfers of your personal information are made pursuant to the appropriate safeguards such as the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. These clauses are contractual commitments between parties transferring personal data (for example, between Anakage and its Clients, suppliers, or data processors outside the EU), binding them to protect the privacy and security of the data.
We will retain your personal information if we have a business need to do so or for as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). We have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Data Subjects have certain rights in respect of their personal data. The rights given with respect to your personal data include:
- The Right of Access: You have the right to access personal data and supplementary information. You can ask us for a copy of your personal information.
- The Right to Rectification: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- The Right to Erasure: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you) without undue delay.
- The Right to Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal information (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if you think your personal information is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to data portability which provides the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit the same to another controller.
- The Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you (data subject).
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you are dissatisfied with the way we handle or process your personal data.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with easy means to access, modify, delete, object to or restrict the use of your personal information
We strive to give you ways to access, update/modify your data quickly, or delete it unless we have to keep that information for legal purposes. These rights can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out in the "Contact Information" section below.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information or exercise any other rights,
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at USA: +1 (201) 928 - 5551, UK: +44 1202 078676, India: +91 85 8880 8379
A-7, Dhi Sports Innovation Park,
Bannerghatta Main Road,
Karnataka State, PIN: 560076