Anakage Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Anakage Technologies Pvt. Ltd (collectively, "Anakage," "we," or "us") respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, event attendees, job applicants and Website (as defined below) visitors.
The following Privacy Statement explains the different ways in which we collect, use, and share personal information about you. We will collect information only on the basis of the specified notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement only covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained: (i) through the Anakage websites ("Website"); and (ii) event registration or attendance information for events hosted by us or our business partners where we collect information from registrants and attendees (“Events”).
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about you that broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information you voluntarily provide us:
- When filling out forms on our Website (including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number).
- When you use’ contact us’ features of our Website, register, or request further information or services from us.
- When you register to use a demo or developer instance of our cloud service.
- When you enter a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- When you contact us.
- Other information you may submit to us related to your use of our Website or attendance to an Event, including without limitation, billing information.
- When you accept our management’s or staff’s social or networking site’s connect requests or communication.
- Information from third parties
From time to time, we may collect and use information we receive about you from third parties in connection with your use of the Website or attendance to an Event. We also use third parties for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts, and to identify areas for improvement.
We may combine information we collect from third parties with information you provide us to update, expand or provide you with tailored information regarding our products, services and Events.
- Google Analytics
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To register you for Events you sign up for with us and populate profiles for you in our records.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences (for example, we may use your information to contact you to further discuss your interests in our services and products or other Events).
- To occasionally send marketing information like updates on products and services offered by us where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you. Such information is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests. If not required, unsubscribe to such emails by clicking on unsubscribe button in such emails.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information from you is only where we have your consent to do so.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Information” section below.
We will retain your personal information if we have a business need to do so or for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement,unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements) and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Data Policy for Web Extension
We collect anonymous usage data. The data is stored on client's server. We do not collect any financial or personal information. The information is used to improve the user experience of tours. We do not share this information with any external party.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information or exercise any other rights, contact us at: email@example.com or call us at USA: +1 (201) 928-5551, UK: +44 1202 078676, India: +91 85 8880 8379