As End User Support technology continues to advance, companies are always looking for ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency. Anakage has been at the forefront of this movement, our products and platform help companies save time and resources while improving overall productivity. As a result, the demand for Anakage products has grown significantly, and we recognize the importance of ensuring that our clients and partners have the necessary knowledge and skills to get the most out of our solutions.
To address this need, we are pleased to introduce the “Anakage Certified Professional” program. This program will provide end-user support professionals and IT service desk professionals with a comprehensive understanding of our products, from identifying automation candidates to planning and building solutions and managing ongoing maintenance and deployment. Through this program, participants will gain the expertise they need to maximize their ROI on Anakage products.
The certification program will include training provided by Anakage experts who have created this product followed by assessment. The content includes:
- Introduction to Anakage
- Phases of Anakage lifecycle
- Anakage Value Proposition
- Ticket Analysis Tool Training
- Deployment and its phases
- POC (Proof of Concept) importance
- Modules of Anakage
- Importance of end-user test machines
- UAT and Production
- Authentication Mechanisms
- Importance of Project Plans
- Importance of Stakeholders
- User Adoption Plans
- Requirement Format
- Gathering Feedback (Admins/Users/Seniors)
- Importance of admin rights
- How to create new solutions and how to find the needed ones
- How to change old solutions
- How to give feedback and carry out UAT
- Troubleshooting on end-user machines for actual problems
- Pitfalls during pushing to machines / what things to double-check
- Common jargons to ensure that all are on the same page
- How to push
- Deployment pitfalls
- Importance of branding and themes
- Importance of the security team
- Standard documents set
- Importance of documentation during deployment
- Technical product walkthrough
- Feature trainings – How to create a portal using CMS
- Deployment sessions
- Testing sessions
- Common issues that come post-deployment
The “Anakage Certified Professional” program will provide participants with a formal training to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to support our products. This program will be instrumental in enhancing the quality of service provided to end-users and the efficiency of IT service desks. Additionally, partners can take advantage of this program to handle the complete cycle on their own and leverage automation more effectively.
We are excited to offer this program to professionals and partners who are eager to take their Anakage experience to the next level. With the “Anakage Certified Professional” program, participants can gain a competitive advantage in their current role and better position themselves for future opportunities.
We believe that the “Anakage Certified Professional” program is an excellent opportunity for professionals and partners to enhance their knowledge and expertise of our automation solutions. If you are interested in participating in the inaugural batch of the program in May 2023, or if you would like to learn more about the program and its benefits, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you unlock the full potential of our products.