Know how to repair microsoft office? If you routinely face problems in Excel such as frequent crashing, hanging, or loading issues, repairing Microsoft Office is the best option. Repairing is the quickest and simplest way to restore applications.
Repair Microsoft Office
Repair from the Control Panel
- Step 1: Right-click the Start button located in the lower-left corner.
- Step 2: Select Apps and Features from the pop-up menu
- Step 3: Select Modify for the Microsoft Office product you want to repair.
Even if you only wish to repair one application, such as Word or Excel, this will repair the complete Office suite. If you have a standalone app installed, type its name into the search box.
- Step 1: Open Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
- Step 2: Select Microsoft 365 in the program list.
- Step 3: Click on Change/Repair on the command bar.
Step 4: The “How would you like to repair your Office Programs?” window opens. You will see two options: Online Repair and Quick Repair.
● Step 5: Select Online Repair > Repair
Quick Repair is faster and tries to fix the problem without an internet connection. Please note that you must first save your work and close all Office products before clicking Repair. You’ll note that the repair process is identical to that of a new installation. The time it takes will be determined by the nature of the problem. After the installation is complete, restart your computer to make sure everything is working properly. Then launch your apps to see if the issue you were having has been resolved.
If Repair doesn’t work, uninstall Office altogether and then reinstall it.
● Step 1: Open Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
● Step 2: Select the version you want to uninstall in the program list and click Next.
● Step 3: Continue through the uninstall process as prompted.
● Step 4: Restart your computer.
The uninstall program immediately reopens after you restart your computer, completing the final step of the uninstall procedure.
To install Office again:
● Step 1: Visit setup.office.com and log in with your Microsoft account credentials.
● Step 2: Type in your product key (or activation code).
● Step 3: Click on Install Office.
● Step 4: Complete the installation process as prompted.
The above steps can help resolve “Microsoft Office” in windows system, depending upon the engineer or a user could follow the steps to resolve the issue.
The Anakage platform can help resolve issue using “Offline Cobot” which as catalogue of one click and user guided solution, which could help fix “Microsoft Office” issue keeping the engineer or the user at bay.
Click here to see a video on “Demo on Anakage Self Service Portal”.
There is much more you can automate, check out our website for more details.
Would you want your users to self-resolve such issues?
Please fill up this form, let us connect and walk you through IT Help Desk Automation use cases.